Oakwood Leather Conditioner
Oakwood Leather Conditioner is a soft, neutral coloured moisturising cream that contains unique Australian ingredients including Australian lanolin, beeswax, eucalyptus, tea tree & emu oil. Formulated to maintain, soften and protect all leather saddlery and tack items.
Ideal for: Leather saddles, Harness gear, Bridles, Riding and Dress boots // Work boots, Hiking boots, Belts, Handbags, Sporting goods
- Prevents leather from drying out, colour fading, cracking and deteriorating
- Protects against wear and tear
- Contains natural ingredients that protect the stitching on leather accessories
- A non greasy product that will not stain clothing
- A leather conditioner that won't permanently darken your leather
- Repels water while also still allowing leather to properly breath
- Quick, clean and easy application.
Directions of Use:
Apply Oakwood Leather Conditioner directly to leather article with a soft, clean cloth. Allow the leather conditioner to stand for 2 to 5 minutes to allow the conditioning oils to penetrate into leather. After standing time, polish of excess leather conditioner with a soft, clean cloth. Repeat as often as required, to help ensure your leather article maintains its original condition.