Premier Equine Kevlar Airtechnology Tendon Boots
A double density shell provides outer protection whilst underneath this, layers of Kevlar and shockproof materials work together to minimise the effects of knocks or strikes.
Engineered with Air-Tech ventilated neoprene on the inside to help prevent heat build-up in your horse's legs. Combined with silicone air vents on the exterior for maximum breathability. Lined with comfort dry lining (CDL) these boots are comfortable, practical and strong. Flex tech zones have been incorporated for unrestricted movement and elastic straps with quick release clips allow for easy and quick removal.
Our tendon boots offer superior shockproof protection whilst jumping.
Your Kevlar Airtechnology Tendon Boots have been carefully hand packaged in a complimentary, reusable storage bag to keep your tack room tidy when not in use and easy for carrying.
- Kevlar and shockproof protection behind a double density outer shell
- Flexor tendon protection
- Anatomically shaped for comfort and ease of use
- Air-Tech ventilated neoprene inner layer lined with comfort dry lining (CDL)
- Double silicone ventilation vents
- Flex tech zones for unrestricted movement
- Elastic straps and quick release tips
- Sold in pairs
- Your Kevlar Airtechnology Tendon Boots come in a complimentary, reusable zip-fastened storage bag