- Kills and controls all the major parasitic worms in horses, including tapeworm and bots.
- Significant to the New Zealand situation
- Highly effective against ALL nematodes of pathological importance in New Zealand
- Highly effective against ALL tapeworms of pathological importance in New Zealand
- Easy to use
- Lowest volume of paste
- Easy to hold ergonomic design
- More accurate dosing
- Less waste & mess
- Treats horses up to 700kg
Available in Display Boxes containing 15 syringes.
Treatment and control of tapeworms, bots and roundworms (including arterial larval stages of Strongylus vulgaris and benzimidazole resistant small strongyles).
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Equimax® LV is given orally. The recommended dose level is 1mL/100 kg bodyweight. This dose delivers 0.2 mg/kg of IVERMECTIN and 1.5 mg/kg of PRAZIQUANTEL.
RECOMMENDATIONS FOR USE
General guidelines - Consult a veterinarian for a control programme to meet individual needs.
All horses should be included in a regular parasite control programme with particular attention being paid to foals, breeding mares & yearlings.
Foals should be treated initially at 6 to 8 weeks of age, and routine treatment repeated every 6 weeks until they are 12 months old.
Mares should be treated 2 weeks before foaling and repeated when the foal is wormed.
Adult horses living in high population densities or horses that mix regularly with other horses should be wormed every 6 to 8 weeks.