Betavet Devils Claw + Red Marine Minerals
Senior Joint and Gastric Conditioner
Standardised active ingredients in single herbs delivered in a pure concentrated extract powder form designed to provide a complete therapeutic dosage at lower dosage rates. These herbs are chosen for their specific actions to enable the health and wellbeing of all horses including mares and senior horses. The herbs have been tested free of common contaminants and levels of important active ingredients to ensure maximum herbal benefit.
All powders are combined with a sustainably produced algae which is harvested under strict control off the pristine coast of Iceland and are an exceptionally rich source of calcium and co-factors. The red marine minerals act as a buffer in the digestive tract, stomach and hind gut and help reduce the effect of excessive acid production- the precursor to equine stomach ulceration or EGUS. The red marine minerals contain calcium and magnesium and 72 minerals and trace elements in a highly absorbable form to help reduce stress and assist with nutritional uptake and digestive function.
- Natural anti-inflammatory for joint comfort, stride and movement
- For senior horses to help relieve stiffness that occurs with age
- Improves enjoyment and willingness to be ridden or worked
- Provides dietary fibre for the proliferation of healthy gut flora
- Beneficial for appetite, gut and intestinal health
- Readily available bioavailable minerals and trace elements
- Natural calcium supplement
- Contains Harpagosides – 72 hour withhold prior to competition
One scoop = 10gm
- Sport/Race Horses 10gm
- Ponies 5gm
Each 10gm dose contains equiv to dried:
- Devils Claw 20.4gm
- Licorice root 8.5gm (deglycyrrhized) measured to contain 10.50mg glabridin
- Red Marine minerals 3700mg
CONTAINS HAPAGOSIDES – 72 HR WITHHOLD PRIOR TO COMPETITION
For industry rules please consult with your veterinarian.