- Horses that do fast work, over a short period of time in cool or moderate weather (eg, early morning trackwork).
- Counteracting the build-up of lactic acid which can cause muscle stiffness, soreness, fatigue and cramping.
- Racehorses, showjumpers, cutting and barrel horses.
WHY USE STRESSALYTE®?
- Specifically formulated for race training.
- Does not contain ‘fillers’ such as sugar, lactose or table salt.
- Encourages drinking to prevent dehydration.
- Alkaline electrolyte mix with bicarbonate and citrate to buffer acid build-up.
- Economical on a ‘dose-for-dose’ basis.
Mix with feed daily. One scoop = 15g. Mix 30g into feed daily as 1 scoop (15g) in the morning and night feeds; or mix into drinking water, or
administer as a drench. See pack for directions for use.
Each 30g dose contains: